Tuesday 25 March 2014

Our ducky doo*

I have written so many letters by hand in the past, before this blog, ones that are now binned & ones that will be kept for Darcey when she is older. I just have such overwhelmed emotions when it comes to this precious boo. We dont get to care for her everyday, to show our love for her & to kiss those hot pink cheeks littered with darling freckles. Its such a heartache each week saying goodbye & now it being such a long gap on us seeing her. This has to change as the distress Darcey is displaying going home is devastating. On us, her Jaspey poo & mainly on her. Communication is better with her mama but we still have very little input into her lifestyle & schooling. Its so very hard to be on this side of things desperate for more time & more knowledge of what baby does each day. My heart stings for my man having to say his goodbyes to his princess, if I think its hard I cant imagine how his heart is wrenched. Seeing her beaming face this weekend picking some big girl clothes & playing baseball with us all fielding whilst she was batsman. She was so skilled & is so good at any sport she trys so we are hoping to get her into a weekly club. She is interested in football, baseball now & learning how to win the teddys from the arcade machines that never let you win. haha!! Is that not the best answer ever** I love you my sweet angel. I miss you everyday more than you can imagine. We kiss your teddy goodnight always & your face adorns our walls with that gappy gummy smile. You my darling are our blessing. Such a sweetheart & happiness. 143 cherub pie*

No comments: