Thursday 25 July 2013

boo boo nearly not two...

The studley bubb, the love of my life & the beat of my heart! The happiest Jaspey pie you will ever know of...he's turning three in three days. This is hard to fathom, exciting, scary, overwhelming & intense. I just cannot believe this happy little angel has been in my heart for so long now. Its going too quick, each day an exciting new beginning, each day just the happiest existence with my happy cherub. I have just not enough words of love to describe how amazing Jasper is. How amazing these three years have been & continue to be. My love is just explosive, a spilling over huge feeling in my body that I just am so in awe of to this day. Im so immensley proud of the bubba he has become, the lil man, my Jasper Casey Harrison as he now says...
People tell me how brilliant he is, how wonderful his personality is & the character he posseses is just so cheeky & fun. I even had my girlies recently saying they were going to hand their newborns to me for the first few years so their children will be as beautifully behaved & loving as my stud. Cant get better than that really. Today we had a kiss up. Its our game he says. Basic rules are who can kiss the biggest kiss* Best game ever. We had a leavers party from his pre-school & his art was displayed on the walls & his friends hugged him goodbye for the summer. He climbed the big scary wall at the beach & survived with no scratches. He unbuckles his seatbelt when the car has stopped & says "Im a big boy, I did it!", he trys to wipe his botty himself, every sentance is "I do it mama." He is not a baby, hes not a toddler, he is a boy. Officially...
Im not sure if it hurts or not. I dont yearn for him as a baby, i miss it for sure but Im so in love with the special boy he is that I dont really think of it but it is quite profound to me, age 3. The next birthday he has is his last as a non educated small child. Its all just so intense. For his birthday weekend we have the annual Firestation day event to attend on Saturday, he can ride in a neenaw & induldge in his love for emergency vehicles with a picnic & like last year he can dance along to the live band!! Then on Sunday we have a day out planned with friends & family to Washbrooks Farm. It has the best bouncy pillow ever & huge amount of park equipment to enjoy, zip wire, indoor slides & soft plays & obviously animals to pet & a tractor to ride. We have been having amazing weather this summer so Im hoping it holds out* We have an array of Marvel characters items to give him for his birthday, next dress up outfit being superman, new spiderman clothing & figures, Joey has a spiderman scooter for him & Bella an Iron Man figure. His favorite things ever just now. Anything Marvel or playdough* Cannot wait to celebrate the life of the best soul to grace this wonderful world...143 Jaspey boo, u are my happiness & heartbeat*



https://www.facebook.com/betseyloves/media_set?set=a.10153043439795217.1073741832.505860216&type=3


No comments: