newest piccys. If this album doesnt knock your socks off with how damn cute my kids (and baby daddy) are then I dont know what will...apart from baby penguins...baby penguins are ridiculously cute ;)
Saturday, 27 April 2013
so the hiccups I consider to be a daily bug that I guess niggle our Harrison household!! Getting the hang of this honestly malarky!!
- jasper brushing his teeth-he just loves brushing the wall too
- garys biting his nails, the sound every single bloody time were sitting together is just yuck*
- me well im just perfect!! okay i am too distracted by twitter, fb, daily mail, blogging...
- darcey, well she can manipulate any situation to her advantage but as a fellow manipulator im on to her!!
- jaspey gettin crumbs, full blown splats of porridge & juice on our lovely new carpet
- toys everywhere, pick em, tidy up time, then out again, same basket, ten times a day
- anytime i choose to snack the bubbas hang off my hips like feral starved foxes
- cant pee or poop in private
- havent not been busy at 7pm for over 2 years now!! #bedtimeroutine
- washing machine being below the drying washing up, smashed plates many a time putting a washload on spin!!
- darcey waking up at 5am at weekends #ouchyeyesandhead
Friday, 12 April 2013
Today was so brilliant. I randomly decided I would take Jasper swimming now I have new gym membership with fit 4 which includes the Aquarena (soon to be Splashpoint). I am quite naughty in that Im preety insecure about getting into a swimsuit & dont like being cold so have always put off going swimming too often & actually it has been far too long this time since stud got to kick his feet in a huge fun pool, pretty much his lil legs were chubby chunks last time we went. It is only a basic pool but omg he absolutly lit up when he saw it. Equiped with his bathtime rocket ship & Spiderman rubber ring we got straight into splashing & laughing heaps. He was a pretty clingy monkey to start but then he got up on a huge float & we had a game of pirate ships. He saw other boys & girls swimming alone & after I promised him his float would keep him up he let go & hysterically giggled away kicking his feet & decided he actually really enjoyed himself. He wanted to try the small slide but to start just went to the top & came back down again saying "No mummy scarey" haha. But he eventually went down rubber ring in tow & splashed into the water with me catching him & just his little face. I hope I never ever forget that smile as that is total inspiration for every morning to wake blissfully happy. Bloody beauty chops. Such an amazing afternoon. Even just showering after is a giggle with the lil dude he is so amazing & fun & makes me wanna squeeze him so much with his cuteness. His words are so funny & the way he says stuff now. He kisses and says "I make you happy, kisses make people happy!!" They absolutley do pumpkin pie!! 143
A cutee booty toddler Darcey doo. These were the days I learnt I was a parent before I even held my first born. You were so shy but delightful to have around & you just loved visiting Nanna's to see the horseys. This day you learnt to play golf with daddy & chuck a ball for the doggys but you kept chucking it for Chloe as you thought she may fetch too :) You were (and are) so innocently beautiful, you couldnt look more like dadda & just had such a mature head on those dinky shoulders, me & daddy used to say to you "Dont wish to grow up just yet boo" as you always wanted to be just like the grown ups.
The first night. My amazing studley boo was finally here. We were alone in the hospital after a hard labour & I just couldnt sleep from watching you & looking at your perfect tiny details, your button nose, the tiny red dot birthmark on your bottom lip, your swollen eyes & all that dark hair. You had long nails & creased hands like you had been in the bath too long, my big belly bath haha! I miss holding you so close to my heart but wow its overwhelming how much my heart oozes with love & pride for the boy you have grown to be Jasper Casey. Magical existence, my perfect life**